In case you're not familiar with website navigation (moving around within a website),
the following few tips will get you started:
- A Contents list of this site can be seen in the left sidebar of the screen.
- One way to move around is to simply click on the item within the Contents list that you'd like to see.
- Some pages will have links that you may click on to find more information about a specific topic.
- Your location in the site is shown by bold black letters.
- Notice the little triangles in the Contents window. Click on one of these triangles and items will either appear or be hidden.
- At the bottom of the home page is a new feature with news for members. You can see the first part of the message there or click on the link to see longer messages.
- You may return to a previous screen at any time by clicking on the "Back" arrow in the upper left of your browser.